GTC's «Chneble» or fun match
- The cloakrooms will be handed over to you 30 minutes before the game starts, after payment of the bill (1 hour before).
- The KEB hands over the cloakrooms in cleaned condition and takes them back clean (no paper on the floor, etc.).
- We ask you to handle the Tenues with care. Any wilful damage will be charged.
- The equipment must be hung in an orderly manner on the coat hooks when it is returned.
- Determine a person who will take over the equipment provided at the beginning and check everything at the end and hand it back to the CEF.
- Missing items will be charged!
- During the season from October to March, visitors attending the match must pay an entrance fee of CHF 1.00.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff. The work regulations of the KEB is also valid for the fun match!